2021 PNWJLL Season Opener Arrives
The 2021 PNWJLL season opener takes place Saturday July 3rd, between the Saanich Express and Campbell River Ravens at the Panorama Recreation Center at 7:00pm.
Attendance to this game is limited to 50 spectators; and to those from the Ravens and Express whom have signed up with their respective teams. Unfortunately no walk-up’s will be allowed entrance. Due to the strict spectator number set by the facility, the Saanich Express will be “live streaming” the game via their Facebook page located at (https://www.facebook.com/saanichexpress); for those unable to attend.
Under 12: FREE
Please note the COVID-19 Protocols still in effect…
1. Arrival at the arena should not be more than 30 minutes prior to the floor time and exit within 15 minutes after the ice time
2. Enter the arena facility through the main arena lobby doors (both arenas). Exit the arena facility through the designated door in your respective arena (maps are displayed in the arena)
3. Shower facilities are not available
4. Each user group is responsible for recording first name, last name and phone or email for each person/family entering the arena facility during their booking, as per the contract addendum
5. An off‐ice representative is required for each user group to ensure protocols are followed and contact tracing information is collected
6. Masks are recommended in all public spaces for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated (to and from your seat)
7. Physical distancing is not required on the field of play and game
play is permitted
1. A maximum of 50 spectators are permitted per arena
2. Spectators must avoid congregating, socializing or waiting for players in the arena lobby, as it is a shared transition space for both arenas
3. Spectators to follow designated traffic flow (entrances & exits)
4. Parents should arrange to meet players outside the facility after ice sessions if possible
Panorama Recreation Center will provide the following…
1. Signage at entrances to screen for wellness
2. Hand sanitizer station in the lobby
It has been a long time since kids have had sticks in hand, competed with one another and parents have been able to sit in the stands to watch their kids play the game they enjoy! Tonight, marks the first game played in the PNWJLL in 706 days. If you are attending… CHEER LOUDLY! If you are watching online… enjoy the game and post comments.
The Pacific Northwest Junior Lacrosse League welcomes all and the return of box lacrosse to our lives.